- This event has passed.
Freedom Frosty 5k
December 2, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am$90
Packet Pick-up will take place at the Downtown Activity Center (215 SW A St.) on Thursday, November 30th from 8am-8pm and Friday, December 1st from 8am-4:30pm.
- 1st place $750 to FRG/Unit & TRAVELING TROPHY passed from year to year with engraved unit winner trophy plate.
- 2nd place $500 to FRG/Unit
- 3rd place $250 to FRG/Unit
- 6 service members from a Unit per team to compete for cash prizes.
- $15.00 per member = $90.00 a team
- $15.00 covers long sleeve shirt & event costs
- Each team needs to appoint a “Team Captain” and registered online as one registration.
- Team Captain will receive electronic communication regarding the event and asked to distribute race packets the morning of the event.
- Service members are eligible for individual race medals for top finishers in age and gender race brackets.
TEAM REGISTRATION NEEDED INFORMATION:
- First & Last Name
- Shirt Size
- Team Captain
- Team Unit Name
- Credit Card # for $90.00 payment
The Freedom Frosty 5k is hosted by The City of Bentonville Parks & Recreation and open to the community to participate as an individual race participant competing for age/gender category medals. The cost is $25 – includes long sleeve Freedom Frost 5k t-shirt.