BUILDING A STRONG AMERICA

Vision:

Every US service member and their family feel appreciation, love, and support from the nation they protect.

Mission:

To lead the way in generating support opportunities for the community to fill the need where military resources come up short.

Day to Day:

As a military recognized State and National award-winning organization; Camp Alliance provides monetary and community resources directly to our Armed Forces in support of family readiness and resiliency programs. Motivating individuals, communities and businesses by spotlighting patriotism.

501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization

 

Did You Know?

 

The military cannot, by federal guidelines, directly request needed support.

Camp Alliance has grown to a trusted source within the Military community impacting over 15,000 service members and their families in 2017.

Less than 1% of the population serves in the military. The other 99% must ensure support for those who maintain the freedoms we are accustom to.

 

Community

 

Camp Alliance programs are designed to leverage community activism to support the needs of our home defenders.

Unit Appreciation

  • Send Off Rallies
  • Homecoming Rallies

Family Programs

  • A support network for those at home & during deployments
  • Family Day funding

Career and Health Program

KID – “Kids in Drill” will provide youth activities for military children while parents are at drill.

Partnerships

 

 Provide communities a way to financially support our defenders of freedom.

Adopt-a-Unit

One-year commitment from date of adoption.

  • $600 shared adoption or
  • $1,200 full unit

Purple UP! For Military Kids -National wide campaign educating communities on the sacrifices made by military children.

Community Awareness / Outreach events designed to provide opportunities for those who serve to be enriched by those they serve.

 

Return on Investment

 

Tighter bond between communities and their defenders.

  • Enrichment for those who provide support
  • Appreciation for those who receive it

Freedom…. Isn’t it great to be an American!!

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

― Ronald Reagan