An annual military invitational event to promote unit health, increase community awareness, and create a local, regional and national example of leading military unit and family health readiness.
In the spirit of the mission Camp Alliance, Inc., would like to offer winning incentives to the Unit Family Programs for team participation in the Freedom Frost 5k.
- 1st place $750 to FRG/Unit & TRAVELING TROPHY passed from year to year with engraved unit winner trophy plate.
- 2nd place $500 to FRG/Unit
- 3rd place $250 to FRG/Unit
- 6 service members from a Unit per team to compete for cash prizes.
- $15.00 per member = $90.00 a team
- $15.00 covers long sleeve shirt & event costs
- Each team needs to appoint a “Team Captain” and registered online as one registration.
- Team Captain will receive electronic communication regarding the event and asked to distribute race packets the morning of the event.
- Service members are eligible for individual race medals for top finishers in age and gender race brackets.
TEAM REGISTRATION NEEDED INFORMATION:
- First & Last Name
- Shirt Size
- Team Captain
- Team Unit Name
- Credit Card # for $90.00 payment
The Freedom Frosty 5k is hosted by The City of Bentonville Parks & Recreation and open to the community to participate as an individual race participant competing for age/gender category medals. The cost is $25 – includes long sleeve Freedom Frost 5k t-shirt.